Welcome to PAÑÑĀ Online School Forum

General English Pre-Intermediate (Batch-2)

Naw Harmony Kadoe
Naw Harmony Kadoe
20/10/2020 18:27
Reply : 31
View Count: 903

What are the advantage and disadvantage of Facebook? (5 point)

johnnymartin
johnnymartin
12/02/2024 11:27

I read your post after reading i thing you want pros and cons of Facebook. so this question search same as it is on google and Wikipedia. hope so you will guide it.

Click here https://simplythesolar.com/  Solar Power Installation Services in Texas

Than Htun Soe
Than Htun Soe
05/11/2020 22:12

Firstly, let me tell about the advantage of using Facebook in our daily life. I think the facebook was created in 2004 and people started to use it since 2004 and it was widely used. May be about 2010 or before or later, the facebook was used in Myanmar. One thing that I remember is that when I was 16. If I would like to communicate with the people from abroad, I had ever used the G Talk and really had a fun and it was just a feeling that no word to say: happiness. And, I was in University , people used facebook very widely. And, I can comminicate with my brother from Thailand. Before that, when our parents wanted to make a call to my older brother, the minute that we talk had to be paid was very expensive and couldn't be satisfied well. After I had used facebook, we can comminicate very long and can even see the face. Nothing can change that feeling. Second one is that most news and everything that I want can be easily search in Facebook now. It's very good application. We can do only in our mobile phone. Great one that I remark! For the disadvantage of using Facebook, facebook is just the attractive app and it knows our feeling and emotions much more than my parents and mine. Facebook was controled by their A.I System and A.I system is just like a sensor that who like what and what is more popular. But, I'm especially careful about using it by giving much time. It is just taking our interests and selling to the sponsor company. There is one word "If your are not paying for the product, you are the product for it".  I use facebook only for my laziest time and search some imformation there. Thank you.

Than Htun Soe
Than Htun Soe
05/11/2020 22:12

Firstly, let me tell about the advantage of using Facebook in our daily life. I think the facebook was created in 2004 and people started to use it since 2004 and it was widely used. May be about 2010 or before or later, the facebook was used in Myanmar. One thing that I remember is that when I was 16. If I would like to communicate with the people from abroad, I had ever used the G Talk and really had a fun and it was just a feeling that no word to say: happiness. And, I was in University , people used facebook very widely. And, I can comminicate with my brother from Thailand. Before that, when our parents wanted to make a call to my older brother, the minute that we talk had to be paid was very expensive and couldn't be satisfied well. After I had used facebook, we can comminicate very long and can even see the face. Nothing can change that feeling. Second one is that most news and everything that I want can be easily search in Facebook now. It's very good application. We can do only in our mobile phone. Great one that I remark! For the disadvantage of using Facebook, facebook is just the attractive app and it knows our feeling and emotions much more than my parents and mine. Facebook was controled by their A.I System and A.I system is just like a sensor that who like what and what is more popular. But, I'm especially careful about using it by giving much time. It is just taking our interests and selling to the sponsor company. There is one word "If your are not paying for the product, you are the product for it".  I use facebook only for my laziest time and search some imformation there. Thank you.

Ni Ni Mar
Ni Ni Mar
30/10/2020 12:13

Nowadays, Technology is very improving and developing. We have many modern machines, technologies, online social platforms and many others. Even we can say that we are living in the IT world. We are seeing and using mechanisms that we have never even thought before. Among them, Facebook is one of the most popular social platform in these period. By using Facebook, we get many advantages such as information that what is updated happening in the world. We can keep in touch with our friends and family even we are at a long distance and different places. We can feel home life through Facebook even we are away from family. And, we can catch opportunities like jobs hunting and scholarship program information by using Facebook. However, on the other hand, we also have disadvantages by using Facebook. Facebook has variety of attraction programs that we can know about celebrities, watch movies,series, sports and many others. Therefore, we are using much our time on it sometime. Too much screen time is not really good for our health. Furthermore, there are additional problems that some are using Facebook fake accounts then betray. And, using the information from the wrong way. We have noticed that after we have started using Facebook the child rape cases have been getting increased. It shows that the information is used from the wrong end. From my side of view, None of “Too much and too less” isn’t good. We should have limitations and we need to manage ourselves. We use it from the right way we get advantages surely but if we use it wrongly we will get disadvantages.

Khin Myint Zaw
Khin Myint Zaw
29/10/2020 09:48

Hello everyone, my name is Khin Myint Zaw. I was born in 1997 in Bulay Pauck village, Minbya township. I grew up in my village when I went to middle school. I had never seen phone at the time. At that time, I had never seen or heard of Facebook. When I was in high school. I went to school in Minbya township. By then, I had seen phones but had never used Facebook. When I graduated from high school, my father gave me a phone. I have been using Facebook since I got the phone. I became addicted to using Facebook. Later, using Facebook became a habit. In time, Facebook became essential to me. One day, I started to rethink myself. To make good use of Facebook. I learned the advantage and disadvantage of Facebook. The disadvantage of Facebook are: there was less time for my family, I spend less time reading books and sometimes I don't read at all, Weak attention to one another, I became dissatisfied with my life because when I use Facebook, I envy other people's lives and want to be like other people, It costs money to use Facebook, There are more than more desires and there are other disadvantage to use Facebook. Using Facebook is not only disadvantage. There are many advantage for using Facebook. These are, I can learn subjects that interesting for me. I can find happiness. I can get local and global information. Nowadays, the world is like a village . In other words, today is globalization. So information is power. Using Facebook allows you to access information at home. I get news friends and get gained knowledge. There are many other advantages to using Facebook. Let me just write about using Facebook. There is always the advantage and disadvantages of everything.