Welcome to PAÑÑĀ Online School Forum

General English Pre-Intermediate (Batch-2)

Naw Harmony Kadoe
Naw Harmony Kadoe
06/10/2020 17:37
Reply : 32
View Count: 923

Unit 8: Please watch this link: " https://youtu.be/AypqmMuxNno " and write about what you have learned from this short video clip. (5 points)

Khin Myint Zaw
Khin Myint Zaw
18/10/2020 17:14

Hello, my name is Khin Myint Zaw. After watching this video, I remember a book I used to read. That book is "From Poverty To Wealth". That book is a Myanmar translation book. The name of the translator is "Bhamo Thein Pe Myint. The book is about 15 characters. This character is the first to mention J.K Rowling. Since, I have been interested by her and the story she wrote. Her story is "Harry potter. Therefore, I watched the Harry potter movie many times. The Harry potter movie is my favourite movie. Looking bank on J.K Rowling movie , makes it more interesting for me. So, after watching this video, I got a lot of message, knowledge, motivation and lesson learn for my life. J.K Rowling is brave and self- confident. She was never late for her work. She was always on time for her work. She went through a lot of difficult for her life. But she didn't give up her life. Her overcome every obstacle for her life. She is a single mother and she also has children. She is a good mother. She is brave for her children. I have learned this short video. There are always difficulties in our life . To overcome these obstacles is to keep trying. People have to keep trying as long as they live. One day, If we keep trying, we will succeed.

Aung Pyae Phyo
Aung Pyae Phyo
18/10/2020 08:09

A girl in this story had depression about her family since her childhood. She was also unsociable at the school. Her life went on by living in her world of fantasy. As her fate, she worked as an English teacher. And, she got married with a man and they were blessed with a daughter. But, her marriage was no longer and she left that country. And, she lived as a single mother. She had to face different failuress and she decided to write the fantasy novel that she could do best. After spending time and trying best on her writing, she finished the first chapters of her novel. Next, she sent the novel to different publishers and she got rejections by every single one of them. Finally, the publisher of the Bloomsory publisher company agreed to publish her book. Her first novel, Harry Potter and the philosopher”s stone won many successes. That novel became a movie which is famous all over the world. From this story, we an see J.K Rowling life. Although she was being an unemployed, depressed, single mother living off state benefits, she tried to reach the goal that she wished. However, she had to face a lot of misfortunes, rejections and depression, she never gave up and tried to be successful in be life. Thus, I got the lesson that if we hit rock bottom, we must not let it cripple us and we should use that rock bottom as a foundation to reach the goal which we want.

Than Htun Soe
Than Htun Soe
15/10/2020 16:44

I really appreciate of watching this short knowledge sharing video. In this video, I like the advice given by J.K Rowling at her Harvard Commencement Speech. It gives us a lot of strength to brave the life's difficulity  out alone. What she said there is "If you have a dream and if you keep getting rejected, you shouldn't let that stop you. If you hit the rock bottom, don't let it cripple you. Instead use rock bottom as a foundation, not a conclusion. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default. Even as she was a woman and she did let her life end. And she tried by the way that she could without doing sucide even herself. Every life is always having the ever challenge for each. Without quitting, we should try best as much as we can. Her life was so lonely and most of people were not too good on her. Life is so. To gain something better, we mostly fell something bad. Some people try to sucide themselve before getting the goal that they want to be, when they get some bad thing at the middle of going forward their goal. In this short video, eventhough JK Rowlling was a girl, she faced every single difficulity, any depression and upleasant moment of her life. It is so sure that a proverb that "No pain, no gain" is absolutely right. If you try best by your mental wisdom and correct way, every success are waiting for you.

Than Htun Soe
Than Htun Soe
15/10/2020 16:44

I really appreciate of watching this short knowledge sharing video. In this video, I like the advice given by J.K Rowling at her Harvard Commencement Speech. It gives us a lot of strength to brave the life's difficulity  out alone. What she said there is "If you have a dream and if you keep getting rejected, you shouldn't let that stop you. If you hit the rock bottom, don't let it cripple you. Instead use rock bottom as a foundation, not a conclusion. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default. Even as she was a woman and she did let her life end. And she tried by the way that she could without doing sucide even herself. Every life is always having the ever challenge for each. Without quitting, we should try best as much as we can. Her life was so lonely and most of people were not too good on her. Life is so. To gain something better, we mostly fell something bad. Some people try to sucide themselve before getting the goal that they want to be, when they get some bad thing at the middle of going forward their goal. In this short video, eventhough JK Rowlling was a girl, she faced every single difficulity, any depression and upleasant moment of her life. It is so sure that a proverb that "No pain, no gain" is absolutely right. If you try best by your mental wisdom and correct way, every success are waiting for you.

Aye Aye Myint
Aye Aye Myint
13/10/2020 22:18

Firstly I really want to thank you to give this video as an assignment.By watching this video,I get a lot of message,knowledge,motivation and I'm very active to accomplish my dream to be reality in life.Although she had a different way of difficulty and dark fortune,She never gave up her life to the end.That point makes me strong my life too.And then her complete failure didn't become the event of suicide herself.I feel her strong mindset changed her life as a successful author worldwide.After that I accept to the word of " No pain,No gain" like her.