Welcome to PAÑÑĀ Online School Forum

General English Pre-Intermediate (Batch-2)

U Oakkar Thin
U Oakkar Thin
02/10/2020 13:34
Reply : 30
View Count: 783

Describe one thing that you have always wanted to accomplish. (use Present Perfect Tense). [Unit-7 assignment]

Myat mon than
Myat mon than
22/10/2020 10:49

Everybody have many dreams in life and They always wanted to accomplish .One thing I have always wanted to accomplish that is to attend M.Sc in abroad .Another one is to change vegetables market price and be organic vegetables .Most of myanmar farmers didn´t get good price in vegetables and most of myanmar farmers were poor .They cann´t get good benefits. People say that agricultural , it is very easy but sysmatically planting is difficult they must know irrigulation,harrowing ,ploughing and use sysmatically pesticides and insecticides . Using of many pesticides and insecticides is not good for people .It result is not good that can be cancer and other diseases .Orangic vegetables is good for health .So,I want to study agricultural subjects in abroad .I graduated from Yezin Agricultural University .My school credit is (B) .Although I have many experiences in agricultural , I cannot speak very well in english .While I was attending in University I studied in agricultural good practice agricultural , sustainanle agricultuarl and agri -bussiness management .I don´t have good skills in english and I cann´t apply schoolarship .So,I decided to study in english more and more .But,I never give up and try the best until my life end .I think I do well and I believe myself . Thank you . Sorry for my late .

Khin Myint Zaw
Khin Myint Zaw
15/10/2020 13:29

Everyone has always wanted to accomplish. Like everyone, I have always wanted to accomplish. Let me first introduced myself. My name is Khin Myint Zaw. I am 23 years old. I live in Minbya township. I have always wanted to accomplish. That is , before I was 30 years I want to be everywhere in Myanmar . Traveling is one of my favourite things. When I travel , I seek new knowledge. It gives me a better understanding of different cultures and I have to eaten different foods and drinks . So, I became more and more interested in traveling. Therefore, I used to save money and I often travel on vacation. I usually travel in December. I have been to many places. There are famous places in Kachin state, famous places in Northern Shan state and Southern Shan state, famous places in Kayah State, Mandalay region, Bagan, Nyaung Oo, Pyin Oo Lwin, Sagaing region, Bago region , Ayeyarwady region, Yangon region Thanintharyi region and others. I have been to almost all please. But my wish is not accompish because I have not arrived Chin state, Mon state, Kayan state and Naga l‌and. One day I will go that places. I will accomplish always in my life.

Ni Ni Mar
Ni Ni Mar
08/10/2020 17:55

“True hurts but lie does more”. In this situation, lying ourself is more difficult than anything else. During the everyday moments, we pity and lie ourselves at sometimes. When a day starts, we have many things that we need to do, want to do and a must. However, making mistakes is more easier than doing rights. We eager to do and spent our times on things that are not as necessary as we should and must. We know that what we should do. Of course, they are good behaviors and habits to be. Even we know it exactly, we haven’t accomplished some good activities. For me, I always wanted to do workout as my daily exercise. But, it has been still just idea until today not in reality yet. I know that if I do workout everyday I can lose my weight and surely get a healthy life. I think, excuses make me the one who breaks the rules and the person who is not good at time management . Hence, I have to do what I must do first and practice good habit at time management. Yes, Doing daily workout that I have always wanted to accomplish.

Than Htun Soe
Than Htun Soe
08/10/2020 13:39

Speaking of accomplish something in my life at first is about my family. It is not too big thing and it gives me alot of happiness and feel very well and peace. Last two years, I was working in a Telecomm Company Limited, I made some white money from there. Firstly, I asked for advice from my parent to make me some right decision for my first step. Only in that situation, I got from my parent. And, I bought piece of land near my own house and let my parent plant there and we made even some money by selling the vegetables like corn, cauliflower, cucumber, pumpkin, tomato and chilli. Even I was young, I and my family really had the mind to plant and wanted to live peacefully by occupying a land. Now, it becomes real, this field makes us happy. For a man who is 26 now, I should say that this is the first accomplished one. There will be more.

Than Htun Soe
Than Htun Soe
08/10/2020 13:39

Speaking of accomplish something in my life at first is about my family. It is not too big thing and it gives me alot of happiness and feel very well and peace. Last two years, I was working in a Telecomm Company Limited, I made some white money from there. Firstly, I asked for advice from my parent to make me some right decision for my first step. Only in that situation, I got from my parent. And, I bought piece of land near my own house and let my parent plant there and we made even some money by selling the vegetables like corn, cauliflower, cucumber, pumpkin, tomato and chilli. Even I was young, I and my family really had the mind to plant and wanted to live peacefully by occupying a land. Now, it becomes real, this field makes us happy. For a man who is 26 now, I should say that this is the first accomplished one. There will be more.