Welcome to PAÑÑĀ Online School Forum

General English Pre-Intermediate (Batch-2)

Naw Harmony Kadoe
Naw Harmony Kadoe
22/09/2020 18:42
Reply : 35
View Count: 1025

Week 6: Describe about your favorite celebrity and explain why you like him or her. (5 point)

Khin Myint Zaw
Khin Myint Zaw
14/10/2020 13:56

There are many celebrities with different career in the world such as actors, Singers, director's, bloggers, modern and others. I have a lot of favourite celebrities in my life. Let me tell you about one of my favourite people. She is my favourite actress. She name is Angelina Jolie. I affectionately call her Jolie. She is most beautiful other actress in the world in my eyes. Let me introduce you little bit about her. She is on American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian the recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award and three golden globe awards, she has been named Hollywood's highest- paid actress multiple times. She was born in Los Angeles, Colifornia, United States in June 4, 1975. Her height is 1.69m. My favourite part of her body are lip, eyes, face, and back. I think she has always believed. She is also one of the world's most famous actors Buddhist. She also likes acting and I also like her movies. She has ever acted in one of my favourite movie is Maleficent. Maleficent is one of my favourite movie. Other movies are Mr&Mrs Smith, Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Girl Interpreted, Salt. You should watch these movies and you will love them as much as I do.

Naw Harmony Kadoe
Naw Harmony Kadoe
08/10/2020 22:32

Aung Min Hein: 4/5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite writer and social influencer. You have minor grammar mistakes. Keep up the good work. Overall, Good job!

Aung Pyae Phyo: 3.8/5 - Thanks for sharing the information about your favorite idol. Here are a few grammar correction; "almost everyone is browsing the social media page about her" "I admire her because of her hardwork, sincerity towards her fans, and the heart for charity needs." Keep up the good work. You are doing very well.

Aye Aye Myint: 3/5 - Your writing needs reference where you get access to the information on the internet.

Aye Myat Thuzar: 4/5 - Great to learn about the leader of TFBoys, Karry Wang. It inspires me when you talk about "passion, patient, practice". Seems like you follow him a bit already. Thanks for sharing.

Ei Phyu Lwin: 3.7/5 - Thanks for sharing the information about your idol. You have minor Grammar mistakes and have great potential for the improvement. "She has got straight hair and is very cute." Keep up the good work.

Hlaing Hlaing Aye: 4.5/5 - Thanks for sharing about your favorite social influencer. You have minor Grammar mistakes. You have provided sufficient information. Keep up the good work. Great job.

Khin Htet San: 3/5 - Need to proofread the grammar errors in the sentences. You also have the same interest as one of your classmate with Chit Thu Wai. Indeed, she is a bright lady full of cuteness and good deed. I am glad you like her as your favorite celebrity. Thanks for sharing.

Khin Thida Oo; 4/5 - I learn a lot from Chit Thy Wai from your writing. Thanks for sharing. The fact that you like about her is not about beauty nor wealth; but her sincere work and deed for her society. Good job.

Kyaw Than Lin: 3/5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite author. You have some grammar mistakes. Don't give up. Keep up the good work. "

I am a Kyaw Than Lin. There are various types of celebrities. For example sports,arts and etc. I like reading that's why my favourite celebrity is sayar Mg Kyi Than who is an author. I never seen him and talked to him because I didn't know about his personal life. In my opinion, he was attractived and popular as some people know his skill and knolwedge in writing and that's why I like him.Even he has passed away, I hope his books are still popular as I am his fan. Although he has passed away, I still read his books.Thanks a lot."

Please check the Grammar correction.

Kyu Kyu Win: 3.4/5 - Thanks for sharing about your favorite idol. You have minor grammar errors. Keep up the good work. I wish to hear more about the information on him.

Ma Sann Yin: 3.8/5 - Thanks for sharing your interest in Black Pink, Lisa. She is indeed a cute and kind girl.

May Thu Aung: 4.5/5 - Good job explaining about the reason behind admiring Nay Toe. You have very few mistakes. Keep up the good work.

Min Ko Naing: 4.7/5 - Thanks for sharing about your favorite football player Messi. Indeed, he is a man of great talent and good deed. I like him too. Your information about Messis presents well quipped personality trait on why you like him. You have minor grammar mistakes. Some corrections: "He is an unrivaled player" and the right spelling "billionaire". Keep up the good work.

Mya Zin Mar Tun: 3.5/5 - thanks for sharing your favorite singer in BTS group. You have some minor grammar mistakes. Contine writing and keep up the good work.

Myat Mon Than: 3.8 / 5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite idol. Be careful with Grammar usage. "i love her deeply". You have some grammar errors and spelling errors.

Naing Lin Phyo: 5/5 - Good job. You have provided sufficient and good information about your idol singer, Lisa. You have minor grammar mistakes and sentence structure errors. You have great potential for improvement. Keep up the good work.

Ni Ni Mar: 4.4/5 - Thanks for sharing about Daw Htoot May, I will definitely go check out her status. Soulds like she has envision for Rahkhine people and got the guts for actions. Thanks for sharing and appreciate your point of view.

Nwe Wai Lwin: 4.3/5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite idol. You have a few Grammar errors. Correction: "She looks tall, thin, and of fair skin." Keep up the good work. Overall, good job!

Nyein Htet Aung: 4/5 - It is interesting how you learn from the social influencer you have admiration on and how it impacts your life

Poo Pwint Han: 4.8/5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite idol. Surely, you have made a great deal of research on him. You have minor grammar errors. Keep up the good work. Good job.

Saung Thazin Khine: 4.6 / 5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite celebrity. You have minor errors. Corretion: " He is such an inspiratioinal, loving, and funny person. That's why I like him the most." You have great potential and knowing how to use the information about something proficiently. Keep up the good work.

Saw Mon Zin: 3.3/5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite singer and idol, Taylor Swift. Here are some Grammar correction: "There are many famous celebrities in the world.One of my favourite celebrities is Taylor Swift. She is an American pop and country music singer and songwriter. She is 31 years old. She is a single until now. She has been known as a singer since 2006. When I was young, I liked her song. She has not only very sweet voice but also beautiful face. She is elegant and attractive. I would like to see her one day in my life." Keep up the good work. Write more and think more to improve your writing skills. Kee up the good work. Overall, good job!

Soe Khaing Zaw: 4/5 - Thanks for sharing your favor actor or idol, Nay Toe. He is indeed a cheerful and attractive actor. Moreover, he has a heart for his people and has helped in many donations. You have some Grammar errors. I wish you mention his name at the beginning of the sentence in the introduction. I understand that you write more indirectively but that's ok. However, I wish you write more directively with supportive facts. Overall, your writing is good and understandable. Keep up the good work.

Than Than Soe: 4/5 - Thanks for sharing about your idol. Here are some grammar corrections; "She looks tall and think with brown skin and black hair." "her attractive teeth", "According to her blog "The better mind we have, the better body we own, ..." Be careful of Grammar errors and sentence structue with its usage. Keep up the good work. Overall, you have provided necessary information to support the theme of your writing.

Thet Htet Pyae Sone: 4/5 - thanks for sharing your favorite idol, Suho. Yes, he is handsome and gentleman-like. Keep up the good work.

Thwe Htet San: 4.3/5 - You have the same similarity to my sister that you both like Jungkok from BTS. She likes him a lot too. It is great that you persuasively explain why you like him as your favorite idol. Thanks for sharing. Good job. Keep up the good work.

Tin Maung Oo; 4.9/5 - Good job. You have very few grammar mistake. Thanks for sharing your favorite Indian Idol. Amir Khan is indeed an inspiritng actor with multiple talents and ability to impersonate different characters' traits. Keep up the good work.

Yin Myat Theraphi: 5/5 - Superb. Good job on this writing. You express your passion, knowledge, and concern on the idol you write about. Keep up the good work.

Zaw Htay: 4.7/ 5 - Thanks for sharing your favorite social influencer. She is a brave woman with good deeds for others, especially women and children. I have read about her once. Here are some correction: " She continues working to promote the education and campaigns for every girl and child are across world to have access to go to school and have equal rights. By doing so, she becomes the youngest person ever to win the world-famous Nobel Peace Prize. For the most part, I love her excellent high-spirit, speeches about education, her activities and campaigns, and above all, her leadership skills. Even though she is young, she is never afraid of people who wants to oppress and abuse girls and women like her." I like your idea flows and supportive information which primarily corresponds to your theme. Good job. Keep up the good work.

Aye Aye Myint
Aye Aye Myint
30/09/2020 21:27

I want to talk about a respectful person more than favorite who is Helen Keller.She is deaf and blind due to a result of an unknown illness,perhaps rubella or scarlet fever at the age of 19 months.Helen Keller was born in the small town of Tuscumbia,Alabama in 1880.She was an American author who lived to educate and inspire others to become the most unique author of her time.Her main advantage in becoming successful was her eagerness to learn.Helen's progress from then on was astonishing.Her ability to learn was far in advance of anything that anybody had seen before in someone without sight or hearing.Soon,she could write with both ordinary and braille typewriters.Helen had now become a phenomenon  to reckon with.Her next achievement which brought her laurels from all over the world was when she moved to the Cambridge school for young ladies in 1896 and in the Autumn of 1900 entered the Radcliffe college,becoming the first deaf and blind person to have ever enrolled at an institution of higher learning.In 1904,Helen graduated from the college,becoming the first deaf-blind person to have a Bachelor's degree.

Nyein Htet Aung
Nyein Htet Aung
29/09/2020 11:54

There are many celebrities who are famous for showing their actions to public.I respect to each person who are outstanding in their respective career or hobby.Surveying upon the people's career and hobby,singers,guitarists,authors,motivational speakers,bloggers,actors and actress,footballers and dancers are the most popular and high-up among people. Among them,my favourite celebrity is Lar Phar Dee who is famous for speaking motivation to public.He is a Burmese who believes for Christian.He clashed all of his adversities alone.His family and ethos are very poor.But it can't defeat and beat him.He proved that poor people can reach the top one place in environmental society although. He graduated Diploma of Civil Engineering from the University of Australia.He learned and have got not only the competent and knowledge about engineering but also other resources.But hobby defeated his Diploma.I adjudge that he is very brave and have courage choosing and changing ways on his career himself.He learned very much about bloggers and speaker while he was staying at Singapore and Australia.And he started his hobby with a poor motivational video.Now I can be say that his videos are the most popular and standing with most viewers at facebook and YouTube among Myanmar motivational speakers.He speaks and targets most for young people who are losing their ways and depressing about their Daily life.He is also instructing courses about social influencer which are essential in IT's age. Everyday,I motivate myself by watching his videos from facebook and YouTube.His videos can make my dropping mind to top That's why he is a celebrity I like most.

AyeMyatThuzar
AyeMyatThuzar
29/09/2020 11:27

There are so many people that I love and adore but the one person who I would love to meet someday is Wang Junkai,also known as Karry Wang. He is a Chinese singer and actor.And he is 20 years old ,then he 's been a singer and actor for 8 years. First,his family was not rich and he grew up mostly under his grandparent's care due to his parent's busy work schedules.Furthermore,his father works as a taxi driver while his mother works as a hairdresser.Since childhood,he has been a brilliant student and wanted to be a talented singer however his family wanted him to be a doctor as he was a outstanding and industrious one at school .Even he passed the exam with highest marks ,he did not join the medical university.He joined the Beijing Film Academy.Before joining ,he officially debuted as a member of TFboys in 2013.At the age of 14,he released several cover songs online .Why I like him so much is that he is able to create own tune and incredible ideas when he makes or sings a song. Second,on his 18th birthday,he set up his own charity foundation. Its first project is to build a library for children who lived in the mountain area.He loves reading a lot of books ,that is my favourite part of him. He always do his work passionately and accurately. His motto is "Passion,Patience,Practise" .The three P's makes him more perfect. At last, he is so accomplished ,hardworking ,helpful and kind. Plus,he is so famous that there is such a big crowd wherever he goes. Even,he is so prominent ,he's never proud of his eminence.So,that is what I like him.Furthermore,he has been an inspiration ti young people and I 'd feel absolutely honoured to meet my idol.It is true that there are more genius ones than him.But I don't want to compare him to anyone as he is not only a singer but also a icon of how a child from a normal backgroud can become a well-known one.So,this is all about my favourite celebrity and why I like him.