07/12/2018 21:15
Reply : 6
View Count: 1018

My experiencial family business management

I love this k"bd of business .

johnnymartin
johnnymartin
19/01/2024 12:15

Ohh, you are so lucky. if your experiencial family business management. yor are already staled. i advice to you after completing study you mange family business and gaining experience and boost your business in the world wide.

Click here https://aggeneralcontractors.info/concrete-masonry-construction-services-in-beaverton-or/ Best Concrete Masonry Construction Services in Beaverton OR

alexgilbert
alexgilbert
19/09/2023 01:20

Well if anyone wants to start his own business and needs help in  https://www.writemyessay.uk/write-my-business-plan  writing in a proper structured way then write my essay is the best online place to get it done.

Dr. Jenny Lao @Ni Mya Si
Dr. Jenny Lao @Ni Mya Si
01/02/2019 17:37

Dear Nyi Nyi Aung, Congratulations! You and your wife are Entrepreneurs, now. Glad to know that you have started your own business in bags and fancy .  You have mentioned that in future you hope to partner with an overseas company and expand your business.  Its good to have a vision . But I would like to advise you to concentrate on your existing shop first. Doing business with an overseas company requires many steps; locally and internationally. You need to be aware of how to do financial transactions, there must be trust among you and that company, ....but most important is whether there would be a market here for these international brands. You must do proposals, business plan,. Yo u have to make sure to have this process done professionally.
Many businesses fail because they expand too quickly. You will be successful only when you are stable.
I do not want to curb your enthusiasm but I would like to advise you to take one step at a time. Please feel free to discuss with me here on this forum if you need any further advice. 
Once again, thank you for using Panna Online School and your interest in Family Business.
Take care and wishing you and your wife all the best!
Regards
Aunty Jenny

Nyi Nyi Aung
Nyi Nyi Aung
21/12/2018 11:23

Hello !

Have a good day. I 'm a employee of the company since 2005. When i started worked as parts and service representative , I didn't have the background knowledge in business. However, I had a chance to learn about of business supported by comapny.
Now, my wife and I are worked together a small business at the small town. This is a fancy and bags shop. In future , i wanna to expend and join with the oversea company. But , I have any experience in this sector. Please advice and share to me how we can develop in family business.

Thank and Regards
Nyi Nyi Aung

Dr. Jenny Lao @Ni Mya Si
Dr. Jenny Lao @Ni Mya Si
14/12/2018 18:10

Please feel free to discuss further if needed. Thank you.